About the job:
We are looking for a person who can be responsible for the architecture and technical design activities as assigned. The job requires to design architecture for various different components and validate tools ,develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for various customers, responsible to participate and provide solutions in technology discussions in Pre-sales and/or during execution. It requires accommodating working during customer’s time zone by providing some overlap. Travel, short term as well as long term to customer location may be necessary depending upon the business requirement, and need of the project.
• Project Management:
o Research on new technologies as needed and develop proof-of- concepts and perform trade-off analysis to find solutions.
o Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements of BI applications.
o Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
• Team Building:
o Nurture team members and be enabler in their grooming both from technology as well as leadership perspective.
o Establish the developmental guidelines and ensure the team adheres to that
o Establish the right review mechanisms with the team allocated and carryout periodic review assessments of the developed solutions
• Customer Management:
o Participate in client discussions during pre-sales stages, execution and post-production stages as required and helping them with technology decisions to be made during the course of time.
o Should be willing to drive the customer discussions for the projects as determined by the Manager.
o Travel to client location, both in India as well as overseas, for understanding client requirements, doing technical presentations, and participating in pre-sales activities
• 8+ years of experience delivering business intelligence and Anaytical solutions
• You should have good hands-on experience on Dimensional modeling for DWs.
• You must have worked with Reporting, visualization and Data Integration tools (Pentaho/Jasper/Talend/Tableau/Microstrategy)
• You should be aware of laying out the build and release management processes as required for the project.
• You should be aware of the integrating BI applications with other primary applications being used by customers
• You should be aware of performance benchmarking and optimizations in different layers of the application
• You should be fluent in RDBMS and NoSQL concepts .
• Should have experience in Client interfacing for technical discussions.
• Experience on BigData solutioning will be a big plus.
|Job Category||10-13 years|