- AWS Certification.
- Experience of working on AWS, DevOps concepts, Shell scripts, Chef Recipes or Puppet Modules
- Programming skills (we like Python, Ruby, Bash)
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge.
- Strong knowledge about Software configuration management tools (Git, SVN).
- Knowledge about Jenkins, puppet, chef offering preferred.
- Knowledge of most of these: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, web architecture, and related topics.
- Experience in automation of the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Managing Linux servers in Amazon Web Services.
- Create reliable and high available server infrastructure for our applications, in partnership with the development team.
- Automate the build Process and improve our deployment workflow.
- Manage servers, certificates, web servers and load balancers.
- Handle disasters, server outages, server crashes effectively.
- Maintain and improve our monitoring and alerting systems.
- Responsible for maintaining source code repositories.
Project Management Responsibility:
- Discuss with Developer and understand the project details and tools and need to deploy the application and document the same.
Discuss with client and understand the deployment request and take care entire deployment process.