No of openings:1
- Be an evangelist for adoption of industry best practices and always being on the lookout
- Collaborate with researchers, business leaders, architects and operations analysts to deploy and implement solutions, and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Lead in the deployment/implementation of software solutions
- Full-stack ninja
- Software development experience: C# , ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with web development: ASP.NET, WebAPI
- Strong understanding of design patterns and Microsoft application blocks.
- Contributor to open source or Github a huge plus (albeit optional)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices such as SDLC, Agile and SCRUM for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, git repositories, build processes, testing, and operations
· You should be at least a graduate in any of the Engineering or 3 year Computer Degree/Diploma