Sigma Infosolutions leveraged its expertise on Jasper BI Suite and Reporting technologies to develop application along with its web engine for a healthcare solution provider company in North America. The web application is an automated reporting engine which allows the users to monitor, analyze and manage, forecast and report the performance of various high-level business objectives. The automated engine leverages Jasper Reporting, Dashboards and Analyzer tools for additional analysis and visualization. Built on Jasper BI Suite, the application extends numerous customization capabilities to users with analytical front-end.
The Client provides web based solutions for EMS providers. It’s a comprehensive solution for patient claims and billing process.
The Client’s portal provides EMS departments a cost-effective means to access an integrated processing system that contains all the tools and information necessary to manage the complete patient cycle, from emergency response to claims reimbursement. The Client was in need of reports, dashboards to organize patient data seemingly endless redundancy for better application usage and visual reports for their clients. Therefore, the Client wanted to partner with a team who could help them quickly develop, test, and integrate these reporting features with their core application. Sigma Infosolutions proposed to use Open Source Jasper BI Suite to build core reporting functionalities.
- Monthly technical availability is more than 98%.
- An empowered solution to optimize processes across the retail supply chain.
- 40% cost savings on functionality development.
- Complete set of data, functioning alarms in real-time.
- Ongoing operating costs at or better than budget.
- Low system Overhead and lower support costs.
I projects are extremely dynamic & demanding; with a change in project scope brings its own challenge in terms of the technical complexities. There were slight tweaking needed in terms of making the Role-based authentication/authorization to work according to the Client’s expectation which is not usually the general way preferred, but we could do it.
- Established an agile driven development framework with continuous integrations and nightly builds
- Developed a SaaS-based solution for the client and its vendors to monitor their respective collection of reports and dashboards
Sigma Infosolutions’ BI team successfully compiled BI architecture required for the project which was then used by all other different vendors/teams working on the project including Sigma. We were able to successfully set up a template for the reporting structure across all different teams onboard. Effectively setup the continuous integration infrastructure along with periodic checkouts with GITHUB (repository used) and pushing them onto the staging environment. The solution had 3 organizations in the suite consisting mainly of admin, manager and users.
- Developed charts, management dashboards, Automatic data loading scripts.
- After login, Reports, Dashboards and Ad hoc reports appears.
- Current month – claim types mix ~ dashboard pie chart.
- Invoiced/paid/posted/unpaid(balance) amount by payer (user-defined date range).
- Payment posting report (user-defined date range).
- Credits report – total credits by type, by payer (user-defined date range).
- Debits report – total debits by type, by payer (user-defined date range).
- Electronic submission – summary report (user-defined date range).
- Incident/call report – including patient name, claim (invoice(s)) status, total invoiced, total paid, balance.
- Charge detail report – report details charges for each invoice procedure for eachclaim with a date of service within the range selected by the user using a date control.
- Payer collections report by payer – details charges, insurance receipts, co-pay,deductions, write off ,balance, payer’s mix % and collections% against claims original invoiced amount.
- Jasper BI Suite
The next phase includes creating more reports and generating cubes for various sub organizations.