Business Analyst Magento
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for E-commerce domain (Magento)
Role: Business Analyst
· Requirement Collection, Documentation and Analysis for existing and new projects
· Propose reasonable solution to the client’s requirement in alignment with technical & budget feasibility.
· Bring clarity in the work scope between the development team & client.
· Leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
· Client interaction as needed for the execution of the project.
· Need based involvement in pre-sales
· Study of new domains as per inputs from the Business Development team.
· Study of existing domains.
· Proposing Enhancement for Next Phase of the Projects.
· Managing multiple clients engagements
· Project Estimation
· Project tracking, risks and mitigation planning
· Ensuring that project deliverable are met within the specified time & budget with desired customer satisfaction.
· Other business activities as defined by the Department Head
· The work location would be primarily in Bangalore, but if required, you must be available to travel to locations within India or Outside India.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From the technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience:
· MBA – Any stream(Preferred)
· Academics – 10th & 12th – 60%