About the job:
We have a requirement for Frontend/React JSArchitect. It primarily involves building high-quality web pages and user interfaces for web applications, front-end functionality from feature requirements in an Agile, iterative and phased approach. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. You should have experience in designing, building, deploying and scaling fault tolerant self-healing and highly-available systems used in production by a large user base.
Role: Role will be of React JS Architect reporting to the business head.
Reporting To: Business Head
Core Responsibilities of Technical Architect –React JS
- Looking for a logical and talented technologist to join us as a Node / React JS Technical Architect. You should be a subject matter expert and coupled with an ability to work with the delivery team.
- Responsible for the architecture and technical design activities as assigned.
- Establish guidelines in terms of best practices and oversee the proper implementation
of those standards.
- Responsible to participate and provide solutions in Technology discussions in Pre-sales
and/or during execution.
- Research on new technologies as needed and develop proofs-of-concept and perform
trade-off analysis to find solutions
- Responsible for the process adherence, timeliness of delivery and quality of the
- Responsible for providing estimations for the modules/components assigned.
- Need based involvement in the recruitment process.
- Another important responsibility is to build people and make them productive.
- Other business activities as defined by the Department Head.
- Work with, and help lead, the team to build high-quality web pages and user interfaces for web applications.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an Agile, iterative and phased approach.
- Work to enhance the proposed solution and produce great user experiences.
- Provide development leadership to any junior or intermediate staff when needed.
- Complete bug fixes based on QA reports. Find/fix problems, document/review, and work within the team to follow them to the conclusion
- Developing and testing with cross-browser compatibility
- Build modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code with front-end technologies using good engineering practices for maintenance and security.
- Highly motivated and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Will be to design and develop our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Required Skills: React JS, CSS frameworks, MVC/MV *, Build tools, HTML, Java script, Grunt, bower, NPM, jQuery, Web components, Bootstrap, Testing Framework
- 5+ experience in hand-coded, standards-compliant HTML, CSS and J
- Experience with Node workflow/build systems (grunt, bower etc…), and a working knowledge of REST
- Experience with testing framework (Eg: Karma, etc.)
- Experience implementing 3rd party tools/libraries where appropriate
- Development experience with different browser technologies and mobile environments
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- Knowledge of User-centered Design
- A deep Understanding of Rest and API Designs.
Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between8+years in IT industry to have the first-hand experience of above-mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to considering bright persons with lesser experience.