iOS / SE Developer
About the job:
iPhone /SE Developer
We are looking for a person who can be responsible for the iPhone Development as assigned. It requires accommodating working during the customer’s time zone by providing some overlap.
Role: SE Developer
Reporting To: Head of Delivery
- Project and Customer Management:
- Able to track the work against the plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Customer satisfaction and quality is the key.
- Interface with the client for progress reporting and clarifications
- Team Support :
- Ability to support the team ideas even in the face of resistance or challenge.
- Ability to work closely with the team and finish the task assigned.
- Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines.
- Fulfills team responsibilities; demonstrates the personal commitment to the team.
- Places higher priority on the team
- Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
- Required Skills:
- Experience in Swift, Coca, Cocoa Touch. Must have 2 -4 years of experience in Swift.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication.
- Must have an experience of integrating REST APIs
- Must have an experience in testing the app, resolving bugs and troubleshooting
- Must have worked on iOS 9 or later.
- Running the apps on multiple screen resolutions (including iPad) and uploading the app to App Store.
- Should be able to create iPhone app from scratch. Starting from requirement analysis to app store publish and releasing multiple versions.
- Must have an experience of Core Data, Notification, Integrating Calendars, Cloud services.
- Extensive knowledge of Apple App Store guidelines, processes
- Must be able to interact with clients and internal team members directly and be focused on timely deliveries.
- Primary Skills: Swift, Cocoa
- Secondary Skills: Cloud Services
- Organizational Support: We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm-hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world-class center of excellence for automation. Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-4 Yrs in the IT industry to have the first-hand experience of the above-mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to considering bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.