Ruby On Rails Developer
- Min 4+ yrs experience in developing Web applications in ROR framework with ability to use required gems/plugins
- Must have worked on database PL/SQL programming with any leading RDBMS (Oracle, SqlServer, Mysql, Postgress, etc).
- Must be able to write Unit test cases using Rspec or equivalent tool/plugin
- Hands-on experience of deploying Rails applications into on-premise or cloud platforms like Heroku, AWS, etc
- Hands-on experience working on any of these AngularJS/BackboneJS /Ember JS.
- Any exposure to gems like devise, cancan, websockets and coffee-script may be more preferred.
- Awareness of SOLR/Elastic Search is a plus
- Exposure to any NoSQL Like Mongo DB will be preferred.
- Strong hands-on Linux shell programming experience will be a good plus.
- Awareness on Application profiling and optimization will be considered a plus
- Nurture team members and be enabler in their grooming both from technology as well as leadership perspective.
- Will be required to participate in the client discussions and demos as discussed with the TL.
- Travel to client location, both in India as well as overseas, for understanding client requirements, technical presentations, and pre-sales activities