LOCATION: Irvine, USA
With a high level of independent decision-making authority will be responsible for the following:
- Understand business requirements and the process of translating them into well- engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components.
- Capture User Stories.
- Interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and other vendors to develop solutions. Low level
- Design for Major Components.
- Design and program software components for clients based on client needs.
- Unit Testing and Bug fixing. Maintaining and enhancing the previous version of the software. Ensure process compliance through quality assurance including code review.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information technology or related field, plus 5 years of experience in job offered or as Software Developer, Executive-IT, Sr. Software Engineer, Sr. Software Developer, or related field.