Software Engineer – .Net
About the job:
We are looking for a person who can be responsible for the development activities as assigned and who has the ability to complete tasks on time. The job demands experience in communicating with users and other cross functional teams. Travel, short term as well as long term to customer location may be necessary depending upon the business requirement, and need of the project.
Your role will be of Software Engineer and you will be reporting Team Lead
Reporting To: Team Lead
- Status update to project manager.
- Completing development tasks on time
- Writing Unit test cases and executing it.
- Following the coding practices and doing peer review if required.
- Updating the tasks status daily to Lead and call our any dependency or risk early.
- Team Building:
- Working with team members
- Working with cross functional team such as UI, BA, QA and Client.
- Travel to client location, both in India as well as overseas, for understanding client requirements.
- Experience developing mobile/web user interfaces, component and widgets
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a larger team
- Knowledge at multiple code levels and the overall application design.
- Experience in various build tools like NPM / WebPack.
- Integrating REST Services to front end. Experience with Node.Js or .ASP.NET Web API would be plus.
- Experience in using SCRUM/AGILE methodology.
- Working with Devops CI/CD tools like GIT, Jenkins
- Self-starter and ability to work with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of Mongo / Any No SQL and SQL databases
- Experience of using GIT
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may need can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
- You should be at least a graduate in any of the streams such as Computer Science,Information technology
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between to 2 years to 3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.