Migration to Magento 2 Enterprise Edition
Magento 2 Migration for the largest kitchenware brand in USA
The client is the largest kitchenware provider in the USA, with iconic brands combined with its private label and exclusive offerings. They have operations in over 250 locations. For the client, it’s not about having the largest assortment of items; it’s about having the right assortment of quality items at the right price for their customers. This strong commitment to exceptional customer service, product selection and value, consistently keeps them rated as one of the Top 100 Housewares Retailers in the USA.
- Faster load times- Move to Magento 2 is highly beneficial in terms of load time as Magento 2 is 20% faster
- Magento 2 provides production of mode due to which the site will run faster than Magento 1 than Magento 1
- Magento has better re-indexing features and it avoids the waiting time for user to reindexing completion
- Magento2 use latest technology as compare magento1. It us latest php version, come within built elastic search and varnish cache etc
- User friendly Admin panel-In comparison with Magento 1, the admin panel in Magento 2 is much more user friendly and intuitive
The client is one of the key players in the retail industry for selling wide range of appliances in the US Market and their online presence is fulfilled using Magento Enterprise Edition. The client needed an IT service partner to maintain their online store and address any new requirements pertaining to the same.
They were impressed with Sigma’s portfolio and post a detailed technical discussion, Sigma started offering their Magento services.
Sigma addressed multiple frontend and back-end needs of the client and post Magento 2.X release, Sigma offered to upgrade the website. Realizing the upgrade benefits, the client accepted the proposal. Apart from this client was facing multiple challenges in effective data migration. Sigma took over the data migration as well and completed the upgrade to Magento 2.X as per the client expectations. The client was clearly impressed with Sigma capability and the relationship is ongoing.