Salesforce Senior Developer / Lead
About the job:
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with following skills and capabilities to work full time at our organization.
Role will be of Senior Salesforce Developer or Lead Salesforce Developer reporting to Head of Delivery
Reporting To: Head of Delivery
- Experienced with salesforce
- Hands-on Salesforce
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification will be advantage
- Extensive Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Agile experience is a must.
Preferred Skills & Certifications:
- Salesforce 401 certification required.
- Other SalesForce certifications are highly desired.
- Some experience with Sales cloud/Service cloud.
- Development experience on force.com with custom objects.
- Salesforce solutions implementation/release experience to clients
Primary Skills: Salesforce development
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training .
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
- MCA / BCA / BE-IT
- Salesforce Certification is a plus
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 7 to 10 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.