Better jobs and faster hiring through Sigma’s innovative collective employment platform for job seekers
How can we create a collective platform that will offer good jobs and candidates simultaneously to job seekers and employers, respectively?
Finding the right job and the right candidate are perennial issues faced by job seekers and employers respectively. The client wanted to address this issue by developing an innovative and collective portal, which offers various services across the employment and sourcing life cycle.
Experts from Sigma worked closely with the client organization to develop a job portal which would offer various services like, resume building, career guidance and internships for job seekers. The portal also provided assistance to employers in identifying suitable candidates. The resume builder within the portal can be used by job seekers to create industry standard resumes. Various default standard design templates are offered, which can be used by job seekers.
The portal also collects information provided in the resume section and merges it into a pre-selected HTML template, to generate PDF and XLS documents. The platform can also be extended to aggregate jobs from websites like Dice/Monster to become a one point place for job seeking candidates, while sourcing employer profiles from these sites. This helps provide a single point of interface for the employers to source suitable candidates.
- This job portal helps job seekers make industry standard resumes, increasing their competitive value in the job market.
- The employers can have access to resumes that match industry standards, facilitating better sourcing of the right candidates for the right jobs.
- Candidate/Employer CRUD, Profile creation/updates.
- Candidate/Employer search (Solr) based on keywords, weightage, location, etc.
- Employer/candidate Alerts.
- Linkedin connect views, Messages between Employers/Candidates.
- Grails Application Development