About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software engineer or Magento Architect. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
Role: Role will be of Magento Architect reporting to Technical Lead
Location: Bangalore /Ahmedabad
Reporting To: Architect
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture.
- Responsible for Providing architectural solutions/designs of client’s websites to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Assist sales teams in project estimation and questions that arise during the pre-sales process.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Participation in pre & post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation and review.
- Work with the sales team to help demonstrate technology as well as translate the solution in terms of technical objectives ; deliverables.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the client in terms of strategy in engaging with customers across their digital channels.
Primary Technical Skills:
- Payment Gateway
- Design Patterns
Excellent oral and written communication.
Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
- 7+ years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Good amount of exp in Magento 2.x
- Must have played Magento architect role(Solution/Technical)
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Secondary Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other ecommerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deployment
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent 7+ years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.