About the job:
A professional with 8+ years of IT experience. Leading multiple projects Significant experience with tuning and refactoring code, and assessing the impact of architectural decisions on performance and scalability.
Role: Your role will be Magento Architect
Reporting: AVP Web team
Location: Initial work location is Bangalore and then to Malaysia or Singapore for a long term . Once you come back it will be Bangalore
- Elicit and document Technical requirement through various channels, including face to face client interviews.
- Ability to contribute Individually.
- Define, analyze and review architecture and technical requirements.
- Responsible for defining the application tiers, frameworks, components types and interfaces.
- Provide technical leadership including quality oversight during all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Experienced with Magneto development.
- Provide technical oversight for all the professional services engagement and drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Problem-solving skills, high self- motivation and the capability to work under tight schedules.
- 8+ Years of experience in Web Development.
- Magento 1 & Magento 2.0 a must.
- Must be an Individual contributor focusing on Ecommerce implementation.
- Hands-on with coding will be spending 30 -40% time as an individual contributor.
- Experienced in Pre-sales, creating POC’s and Architectural reviews.
- Must have experience working as a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect/ equivalent role.
- Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Primary Skills: Magento 2 experience is a must,
- Knowledge of Internet security and strong experience in architecting secure applications.
- Magento Certification is a plus.
Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for if you display the sense of taking ownership. From a technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any technical or soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Future roadmap for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Ideal Experience Range: 8+ Yrs
Magento Certified Preferred
Sigma believes in and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability, and age.