About the job:
We are looking for a person with Pentaho Development and who can be responsible activities as assigned. The job requires to have various different components and validate tools, develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for the various customer.
Role: Your role will be of Architect and you will be reporting to Technical Manager
Should have hands-on experience on:
- Pentaho Report designing, sub-reports, cross-tabs, ad-hoc reports, report scheduling and exporting
- Jaspersoft, Talend, Pentaho BI suite (including reporting, Dashboarding and ETL, Mondrian cube creations and MDX querying, Mysql or any other DB)
- OpenFlash charts, Fusion charts integration
- Developing Dashboards through Dashboard designer or CDF/CDE/CTools
- Reporting through multiple datasources (flatfiles, DB, feeds, etc)
- PL/SQL and query optimization
- Creating mondrian cubes and MDX queries to execute for analysis/analyzer reports
- Development of ETL transformations/jobs using PDI and scheduling them on DI server
- Authentication and Authorization through LDAP or other directory services
- Deploying the complete solution into external environments
- Plans for work of the team to accomplish goals within time with desirable levels of quality.
- Ensures team delivers on time with quality.
- Ensures process compliance through quality assurance.
- Strong Verbal and written communications
- Interface with the clients/ end users to understand their needs and discuss the approaches as required.
Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
Desired Skills (If any): Exposure to Hadoop/Big-data analytics through MR or Pig Exposure to Saiku/PAT or BIRT
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm-hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world-class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future roadmap for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 4 to 6years in IT industry to have the first-hand experience of above-mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to considering bright persons with lesser experience.
- Pentoho Certification is desired.
Sigma believes in and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability, and age.