Pre -Sales Consultant – Ecommerce (Magento)
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant- Ecommerce(Magento)
Role: Role will be of Pre-Sales Consulant –Ecommerce(Magento)
Location: Bangalore /Ahmedabad
- 5+ years’ experience in conceptualizing and designing B2C and B2B solutions using best practices and modern frameworks
- Excellent consulting skills that provide thought leadership and innovative solutions to your clients and thus articulate short term solutions and long term solutions for business growth using technology. Consultative and value-based solution selling expertise.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to influence internal and external business stakeholders at the C-suite level on product and strategy decision
- Experience in understanding and documenting requirements for complex and highly technical development projects and ability to provide accurate effort estimates for the same
- Must have knowledge and experience in Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento). Knowledge of other leading eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce etc. will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of the domains you have worked in and thus solutions and their value proposition and the ability to deep dive into any new modules/ecosystem for growing business needs.
- Experience of working with a diverse set of clients ranging from large enterprises to SMBs and start-ups in different industries
- Experience of digital solutions for consumer experience such as Content, Marketing, UX, Social Media, SEO, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Experience in working in one or more of the following functions: management consulting, technology consulting, process digitization, digital sales enablement, business transformation, sales and distribution transformation, and customer experience
- Good knowledge of market requirements, regulations, and client types in these markets and willing to invest time to stay up to date
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects or accounts simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
- Proficient with Project Management tools such as JIRA/Trello/Basecamp/MS Project
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Bachelors and MBA Marketing or equivalent
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent 5+ years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.