About the job:
We have a requirement for QA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, API automation and UI Automation and Preparing test report.
Role: Role will be of QA Engineer
Location: Preferable Bangalore but open with Ahmedabad as well if we get good candidate.
Reporting To: Reporting to PM
- Creative thinking, great attitude, strong analytics and problem solving skills.
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process, providing both technical and business related feedback
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Create test strategies and manual test cases.
- Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to team.
- API Automation and Selenium Automation – Nice to have.
- Assure the overall quality of our project is maintained.
- Provide clear and concise bug reports and help the team to narrow down issues
- Contribute to the growth and improvement of our team and processes.
- Participating in requirement discussion with PD and Development team, Preparing Test data, and Test environment.
- Defect tracking, giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it, Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience.
- Communication with Lead and Manager, Conducting review meetings within team. Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application.
- Communication with Client, Understanding client requirement, Executing test cases, Test report.
M1 and M2 testing knowledge/ Any ecommerce testing knowledge
Knowledge of MTAF and tested using MTAF (Magento test automation framework) in M2 projects
- 3-4 Years of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering.
- Deep knowledge of QA best practices across SDLC
- Experience with Agile process and managing tasks & defects using tools such as JIRA.
- Strong writing and communication skills. Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small team.
- Experience with quality assurance metrics and reporting
We guarantee that you will experience exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps and related to soft-skills.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- BE Computer Science
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 3- 4 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.