About the job:
This role will utilize your software design, analysis, and programming skills to enhance our client-facing products. You will be working with a team of application developers.
Role: Your role will be SE/SSE
Reporting To: Team Lead
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on development experience in React JS
- Experience in C#(micro services or MVC)
- You should have sound Knowledge on Angular JS
- Experience developing mobile/web user interfaces, component and widgets
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a larger team
- Knowledge at multiple code levels and the overall application design.
- Experience in various build tools like NPM / WebPack.
- Integrating REST Services to front end.
- Experience in using SCRUM/AGILE methodology.
- Working with Devops CI/CD tools like GIT, Jenkins
- Self-starter and ability to work with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of Mongo / Any No SQL and SQL databases
- Experience of using GIT
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may need can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Future roadmap for this role: We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- You should be at least a graduate in any of the streams such as Computer Science, Information technology
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between to 2 years to 6 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.