About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software engineer or Magento Developer. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
Role: Role will be of SSE/Magento Developer reporting to Technical Lead
Location: Bangalore /Ahmedabad
Reporting To: Technical Lead
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment, and marketing systems
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production– critical environments
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level e-commerce software and servers
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against the plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
- Ability to mentor team members in core skills
Primary Technical Skills:
- Payment Gateway
- Design Patterns
Soft Skills: Excellent oral and written communication.
Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
- 5-6 years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Experience with Magento 1.x and 2.x
- Minimum 1 yr exp in Magento 2.x
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with OOP PHP (3+ years)
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required for this position
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other e-commerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deployment
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm-hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training .
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future roadmap for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 4 to 6years in IT industry to have the first-hand experience of above-mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to considering bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.