Sigma Infosolutions is a leading global digital transformation company headquartered in Irvine, USA, with development centers in Bangalore & Ahmedabad in India. Established in 2004, we help businesses embrace agility and transform digitally to stay competitive in the dynamic market. We enable businesses to grow with minimal staff, least skills along with 100% accurate and reliable solutions. Sigma offers Ecommerce website and mobile application development services for both B2C and B2B businesses.
To serve B2B needs of drastically changing markets and the different business models we need more sophisticated solutions. Magento Commerce is with the idea of Business 2 Everyone (B2E) provides a more flexible and intelligent solution. Magento Commerce provides solutions for B2B businesses like Manufacturers, Wholesalers and Distributors, etc. B2B customers now expect the same ease of use, flexibility, convenience and service they enjoy as consumers when buying online – which is why almost half of B2B buyers (67%) prefer to use consumer websites to make work-related purchases.
Market dynamics are constantly evolving, and manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors need more than a B2B or B2C strategy. You need a flexible and intelligent solution we like to call Business to Everyone (B2E) to seize opportunities with up-and-coming channels and business models to meet the high demands of your buyer.
The following B2B features provide an easier and frictionless shopping experience for B2B as well as B2C customers.
- Company account with Multi-tier account structure.
- Easier company onboarding and account verification by the site admin.
- Role and Permission Management for the company users
- Order and Invoice tracking for the Buyers across the company.
- Company account Quick order and list upload who know the SKU
- Save the frequently repeated items to requisition list for easier purchase
- Faster Reordering
- Online negotiation and quote process
- Sales reps to do the shopping for customers
- Customer-specific catalog and pricing
- Customer segmentation for advanced marketing and personalization
- Drag and Drop merchandising and content management
- Amazon channel management for selling in the largest market place
- Business Intelligence and reporting to provide insights
- Powerful API support to integrate with other business systems.
How Sigma can help with B2B implementation
Sigma as a software solution partner extends our services to different B2B classes like Manufacturers who sell their products to distributors/dealers, Wholesalers who sell to other retailers and customers at the same time, Marketplace with multiple vendors can showcase and sell their products.
Our team of certified Magento developers is capable of understanding the different business needs and can extend the platform to meet any requirements.
The features that make sigma outstanding are:
Agility to Adapt
- Best-in-class B2B and B2C commerce in one platform to serve any audience.
- Mobile-optimized sites to enable field-based sales and purchasing.
- Amazon channel management for seamless selling on the world’s largest marketplace.
- Flexible selling models with built-in support for digital goods, services, and warranties, and extensions for subscriptions and marketplaces.
- Business intelligence tools and reports to surface insights for faster growth.
- Powerful APIs to share pricing, product, customer, shipping, and other data with existing business systems.
- 1000s of off-the-shelf extensions to meet any business requirement.
- Cloud-based to support extensive product catalogs, large orders, and high-traffic sites.
- Customer-specific catalogs and pricing to reflect negotiated contracts.
- Multi-site support to tailor experiences for different brands, audiences, channel partners, or geographies.
- Targeted content and promotions that personalize each visit and boost conversion.
- Drag-and-drop merchandising and content tools to create compelling sites without the help of IT.
- Flexible fulfillment with support for shipping and in-branch pickup.
- Online chat to provide real-time support as buyers research their purchases.
- Quick order forms and list uploads for buyers who know exactly what they want.
- Saved shopping lists to make repeat purchasing even easier.
- Fast reordering from previous orders with just a couple of clicks.
- Seller-assisted shopping for sales reps to place orders for customers or troubleshoot issues.
- Seamless request-for-quote process for online deal negotiations.
- Punchout support using partner extensions to serve customers buying from eProcurement systems.
Ready for Business
- The company accounts for multiple buyers in tiered organizational structures.
- Self-service tools to manage buyer roles and permissions.
- Full order, quote, and invoice tracking for buyers across the company.
- Automated order approval process based on rules set by each company./li>
- Online sign up for new company accounts.
Our happy B2B partners come with different Business use cases:
Restrict site access to the website only for registered customers,
Custom cut option for products like cables, and long hardware channels,
2 Factor verification for frontend,
Payment based on the invoice, etc.
Also, many B2B businesses need the ability to integrate web applications with ERP or CRM to automate their huge transactions and many more
Restricting the product shopping ability
for specific customers,
Company Account – Allow Multiple Sub-users under One Account
Request for Quote
Admin grid customization