The client was one of the leading micro-financing institutions based out of the US. This institution used an MS Access based application to run its business processes, which was installed on every user desktop’s to perform various functions such as processing, review, funding, collections etc. The Sales and Marketing team used SAGE ACT CRM for their specific needs, while the Accounting team used Microsoft Great Plains, which had been recently upgraded from Quickbooks.
The backend processing and amortization calculations were performed using LeasePlus from LeaseTeam and a combination of spreadsheets. Besides these, a score of other systems were also used for reporting and none of these systems interact or seamlessly exchange data with each other. As the organization was organically and rapidly growing, they were looking for a centralized system that could improve operational efficiency.
Experts from Sigma worked closely with the client organization to develop a centralized role-based, task driven system that brought all the systems and processes under a single confederation.
This facilitated seamless data sharing, faster management information and decision making efficiencies. The Sigma team built a complete custom HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery standards based ERP, CRM, Rules Engine and Marketing system for the client that enabled multi-fold efficiency in application processing with reduced headcount.
- Real-time communication across all departments with regards to loan status.
- Streamlined real-time workflow of transactions.
- Automated faster loan underwriting and decision making.
- Vastly improved fraud detection.
- New decision engine with ability to create custom rules/waterfall.
- Models for various departments.
- Real time access to information & reporting.
- Complex auto-saving in a multi-tenant environment.
- Ability to consume any data source (Experian, Equifax, Paynet, D&B, Lexis-Nexis, Yelp, etc.
- Ability to convert this intoa platform thatexposes services to ISO
- Network, brokers, etc. via API’s or portals.
- Authentication, authorization and auditing of all transactions for any
- Future audits.
- Currently processes 2300 apps per month and funds 350 loans which can be scaled up as per needs.
- Seamless ERP and CRM functions under one umbrella.
.NET Framework (C# and ASP.net), MVC 5.0 Architecture, Windows Workflow Foundation for State Machines, Service Oriented Architecture, jQuery, AngularJS for UX and responsive design, Scalable and Load Balancing capable, SSL and HTTPS based security, Web Services based Rules Engine (SQL and non-SQL datasources (MongoDB, Cassandra, Flat files), TIBCO BI and Reporting, Tableau Reporting.
- Business Intelligence