About the Job and Role:
Sigma Infosolutions is looking for a Magento Solution Specialist.
Person shall be able to do the following:
- Magento 2 Solution Specialist is an expert user of the Magento 2 ecommerce platform. It is designed for those who can efficiently align business objectives with Magento 2 functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customization. Areas of knowledge include eCommerce, Magento Architecture, Magento Admin & Storefront, Business & Applications, and Catalog.
- This primarily scenario-based exam will focus on the skills and knowledge needed to:
– Design and manage a Magento project from a business perspective
– Determine how to meet requirements with native configurations and when customization is necessary
– Understand what makes ecommerce work
– Act as an arbiter between the technical and business team members which also requires an understanding of their knowledge
Additional Responsibilities :
Additional responsibilities include: Gathering business requirements and making a project plan, designing the architecture for a new site, managing the project and the development team, assisting developers with tasks like migrating data, completing quality assurance and final testing, providing training on how to use the new system(s) effectively, managing deployment workflows to ensure a smooth final launch, optimizing the site and add new features, and managing website operations, such as advertising or customer experience.
Develops parts of or provides input to developing unique customer architecture, contributing to overall technical solution Design.
- Map clients requirements with Magento out of the box functionality.
- Know Magento community and commerce platforms very well
- Shall be aware of the complete Magento ecosystem
- Shall be able to participate in pre-sales calls and shall be able to give demos to potential clients.
- Shall have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience level shall be more than 6+ years
- Having Magento solution specialist certification is a plus
Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any training in terms of technical or soft skills that you may need can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
- You should be at least a graduate in any of the Engineering or 6 year Computer Degree
- At least 6+ years of Software Industry experience
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.