About the Job
Looking for .Net Core web API/ASP.Net Web API
- He / She must be a quick learner and able to troubleshoot issues quickly.
- .NET Core Web API/ ASP .NET Web API
- Aware of Microservice concepts
- MongoDB or any NoSQL or SQL knowledge
2. Secondary skills (GOOD TO HAVE NOT A MUST):
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training .
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 4-6years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
|Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.|