Salesforce Senior Developer/Lead
About the job:
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with the following skills and capabilities to work full time at our organization.
Role: Role will be of Senior Salesforce Developer or Lead Salesforce Developer reporting to Head of Delivery
Reporting To: Head of Delivery
Required SKills :
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification will be advantage/ Salesforce 401 certification required.
- Extensive Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Agile experience is a must.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Development experience on force.com with custom objects.
- Salesforce solutions implementation/release experience to clients
- Team building, coaching, and managing.
- Ensures that the team delivers on time and as per specified quality.
- Delegates tasks to the team through appropriate daily or weekly detailed plan.
- Plans for work of the team to accomplish goals within time with specified quality.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team, keeps them focused on the end result. Motivates the team.
- Tracks the effort, productivity, and efficiency of the team.
- Interface with the clients to understand their needs
Desired Skills & Certifications:
- Other SalesForce certifications are highly desired.
- Some experience with Sales cloud/Service cloud.
Accountability: Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm-hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world-class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future roadmap for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- MCA / BCA / BE-IT
- Salesforce Certification is a plus
- Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 7 to 10 years in IT industry to have the first-hand experience of above-mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to considering bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.