About the Job
Role will be of SE/Shopify Developer reporting to Technical Lead
Reporting To: Technical Lead
– Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs – Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
– Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production– critical environments – Implement and maintain Shopify development standards and best practices
– Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail. – Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
Primary Technical Skills:
Shopify and Shopify Plus
Basic Knowledge in React JS
Good oral and written communication.
Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
– 3 to 5 years of experience in working with Shopify and Shopify Plus stores
– Good knowledge of frontend development and liquid programming language – Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
– Basic experience in writing Ruby scripts to run promotions
– Experience in integrating external API’s
– Experience in 3rd party integrations like ERP
– Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs and configuring third party apps – Knowledge of building custom, private and embedded apps
– Experience with OOP PHP (2+ years)
– Familiarity with GIT
– Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels – Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
– Good written and verbal communication skills
|Organizational Support: |
We can ensure that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes. L&D department helps filling up any gaps related to soft-skills and Technical training.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Future road map for this role:
We would like to plan that out with you when we reach that stage during our discussions.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications &Experience :
• Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2 to 4 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.