About the job:
The Technical Application Support will write and distribute technical documents, including user manuals, workbooks, reference guides, release notes, interface documents and service bulletins for software applications. Maintain Documentation standards and follow processes throughout the product development life cycle.
Role: Technical Application Support
Reporting To: AVP –Customer Success
Requirement and Responsibilities :
- 2- 4 years of professional technical writing experience in technical firms
- Strong interest in and comfort with technical subject matter
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- This person would be engaged in preparing the documentation of support process to start with and then move on to Devops process, product documentation, etc.
- Create and modify product documentation as per guidelines
- Send documentation for review and feedback
- Collaborate with product / engineering teams to learn about products and Devops Process.
- Evaluate industry tools and trends
- Work with Customer Success Managers, Product Managers and Engineering Heads to improve the usability of the documentation
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
- We guarantee that you will experience exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning experience. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications & Experience :
- Ideal Experience Range: IIdeally, you should have spent between 2-4 years in IT services industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.